07 July 2007

Picking up some old stitches

While my walking mileage has been going reasonably well, the see less of me more often side of that equation has been a bit less successful. I keep starting down the path of getting back on track only to find myself derailed.

If there's any good news in all of this it is that I am not falling down my hermit rabbit hole. Since the weight is creeping back up as I give into bad behaviour, I'm thinking that I wouldn't fit in that rabbit hole anyhow. So lately it is more see more of me more often and that's not quite what I had in mind.

The thighs are getting way too close to co-dependent for a comfy Summer so I'm hoping to shrug it off sooner rather than later.

Just as I expected, the 5th and 6th were highly non-productive days in the office as people who worked on the 2nd & 3rd were out on the 5th & 6th and those who were here were, like me, ramping back slowly after time away. Worse still they were not nearly caffeinated enough as the
campus coffee kiosk was only functioning on partial hours.

The lovely Libby of Stitch n Pitch was also taking some well deserved time off although we were stilling doing our telephone tag thing.

Once again finding myself in a now what do I knit mode, I picked up the double knit cheque book cover project I'd abandoned way back in February/March.

It is very fine gauge, fiddly and I'm not totally convinced I have enough stitches on the needle to actually fit. But it is portable and the double pointed small gauge needles look wicked dangerous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home