19 December 2007

Ravelry 101 or welcome to the learning curve

My Ravelry invite showed up about a week ago and I've been trying to settle in and find my way around the interface.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what is and isn't kosher to put on Flickr and whether I should mirror there some of the images I already have the web page or here on the blog.

I'm also trying to understand whether what I need to have my blog posts appear on Ravelry is patience or a tweak to my blog's template. Whatever blogger does to convert the atom feed to rss doesn't seem to compliant with rss 2.0 but I'm not sure whether that's the show stopper,

I'm keeping my exploring to a minimum right now and probably will not fall into the suck up all your time trap. If I have to choose, I'll choose the blog over the Ravelry thing and at least keep shops and events web pages as up to date as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home