15 September 2007

Fountains & felines

I manged to log about five miles round about and through the park today. On the way home I caught this shot near sunset in Balboa Park.

That's the plaza by the Natural History Museum and the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center.

I was, of course, knitting and the popoki shawl's edging is finally moving right along. This being for me and a pattern that I can't sell it shouldn't come as a huge shock that the design to complete time line is approaching four years.

As I was attaching the edging, it dawned on me that I should have either purled the live stitch from the shawl together with the slipped stitch of the edging rather than knitting them together -- duh.

But the shawl's for me and it needs to be done so tearing back was not an option. The shawl will just have to have a bit of a scar.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home