06 July 2008

Signs along the way -- presidential support

During this presidential election year, I've been taking note of indications of support for the various candidates.

I've seen lots of Ron Paul, Edwards, Obama, and Clinton.

I've even seen some residual Bush/Cheney and Kerry/Edwards but up until yesterday, I'd yet to see any indication of support for a McCain presidential bid.

Perhaps even more surprising and potentially amusing is what I spied in the window next door.

Next door in this context is next door in a double shotgun shack.

Here's hoping that this is a case where reasonable minds can differ and/or agree to disagree. Failing that, let's hope they work different shifts since it's a small house on a small street.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home