11 April 2009

It's all about the Bobmas

Since last year I didn't have an April, well, not on the blog at least, I'm making up for it this year and I knit a zero carb cupcake that I prefer to think of as a cuppy cake.

For an idea of size, the bottom covers a Crystal Light container and is knit from yarn from an elann.com sample skein.

The whole thing measures less than 3.5 inches tall by 2.5 inches wide.

I've not yet decided whether to sew top and bottom together and fill/stuff it or if I want to keep it as container. If container, my idea is to glue bottom to Crystal Light little tub, add a base to the top and fill it for plush/pin cushion factor.

It was a silly quick knit when I needed a bit of distraction.

Also in the spirit of Bobmas and all things revelling in Ravelry is this slightly edited photo from fairly recent walkabout sidewalk snaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home