07 April 2009

Ravelry is so educational

One of the things I like most about Ravelry, and actually the winning argument for why I finally joined, is seeing response to things I've designed.

I haven't seen a lot of this design is junque on Ravelry and given some of the doozy support questions I've fielded on my "public" email, I've taken to suggesting to the seemingly seriously not getting it folks that they hele on over to Ravelry and see how other people have managed to muddle through.

It shouldn't come as a huge shock that knitters who find the good, the gilded, and the goth something worth knitting, queuing or favouriting covers a broad range of people. That fact is part of what I enjoy the most about clicking over onto user activity and getting to know fellow Ravelers.

Recently, I stumbled upon a few of those silly blogthing quizzes and couldn't quite resist.

Clearly the quizzes are just of fun and lack the ability to parse input or the what's your preppy name would note that I already have one and simply feed it back to me.

However, the total boy brain may help explain why it its that classic cars have a habit of popping up on this blog.

Speaking of which, in days gone by late spouse and I would have shouted "parts" upon seeing the little turquoise number in this posting. We had a similar Bronco at one point. Ours was yellow, lift kit, with a rather impressive (read menacing) looking root catcher. Anyone who had or has one, understand the parts issue. I miss it, just not the constant tinkering and search for parts. I still have a 4x even though it doesn't go off road very often.




Your Brain is 27% Female, 73% Male




You have a total boy brain
Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts
And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...
You never like to get feelings too involved






Your Brain is Complex



Your mind is a multi dimensional wonderland, with many layers.
You're the type that always has multiple streams of thoughts.
And you can keep these thoughts going at any time.
You're very likely to be engaged in deep thought - and deep conversation.






You Are Disturbingly Profound



You're contemplative, thoughtful, and very intense.
Taking time to figure out the meaning of life is a priority for you.
Because you're so introspective, you often react in ways that surprise people.
No one can really understand how you are on the inside... and that disturbs them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home